Banks Fee Daniel is one of the most successful stallions of his type currently standing at stud. His own competition record together with that of his stock, speaks volumes for his ability to breed top class show and competition horses of all types, from all kinds of mares. All his offspring inherit his wonderful top line and easy trainable disposition. In addition they are all incredibly correct, super looking, athletic horses. Attributes that enable them to successfully function as sports horses in all disciplines. Daniel has consistently covered a large number of mare's both in the United Kingdom and the United States now has some of the best pure and part bred stock to his name. No other stallion can boast two progeny group wins in two different countries.
Banks Fee Daniel is ranked within the top 25% of the United States Equestrian Federation leading sire of show jumpers list.
- One of only ten UK registered Irish draught stallions approved by Ireland, whose stock are eligible for RID status, subject tio inspection.
- Grade 1 NASTA performance tested. The highest mark of the test from a record entry.
- 7 time winner of the Roma Stud fertility award.
An exceptionally large number of his stock are competing both in the UK and the USA in Dressage, Eventing and Show Jumping. Notably: Ferroch" 3rd Heavyweight hunters HOYS 2002.
- "Galatea" Champion small hunter (4th Wembley 1996) and successful dressage and eventing mare.
- "Winmaur Barney" Successful jumping Grand Prix competitions (curcuit A Jumper) in Florida USA. 793 International Showjumping points.
- "Banks Fee Daniel, whose shortness of cannon bone in relation to his height makes him an exceptional example of the type of stallion required to put on a thoroughbred mare in order to breed a horse with good bone" - (quote by Country Illustrated) , November 2001.
- Four offspring out of Thoroughbred mares have been exported to the USA for five figure sums.